Beetroot Cream with Green Tartar
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Delicious and elegant festive starter made out of an interesting blend of healthy ingredients. Sweetness from the beetroot cream and sour taste from green apple and cucumber tartar.
- 1 small organic cucumber
- 1 organic green apple
- 1 medium size organic cooked beetroot
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 100 grams of mascarpone
- 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- crushed pistachios (optional)
- Peel and core the apple.
- Peel the cucumber and remove the center.
- Chop cucumber and apple.
- Put the cucumbers and apples in a blender and pulse a few times.
- Sprinkle apple-cucumber tartar with the salt and mix again.
- Transfer the mixture to a strainer and leave it on top of a bowl to remove the excess liquid.
- Cut beetroot in quarters.
- Place beetroot, mascarpone, balsamic vinegar, and ¼ teaspoon of salt in the blender or high-speed processor, blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Prepare 6 small glasses.
- Add the apple-cucumber tartar to each glass and top it with beetroot cream.
- Decorate with apple slices and crushed nuts.
Enjoy the Festive season!