Prerequisites: Structural Assessment, Science of Program Design Duration: 2 days Course Instructor: Carlos Castro
Software: This class comes with six months access to the training software. A preview of this new training software can be seen in the video below:
One factor that set Coach Poliquin apart, producing Olympic and World Championship medals in 23 different sports, was his capacity of properly individualizing training programs for his athletes based on their neurotransmitter dominances and deficiencies. He is the one who initiated and formulated the concepts to his athletes, becoming the very best in the World, setting world records in 14 different sports.
In the class you will learn:
– How to assess neurotransmitter dominances and deficiencies
– The main limiting factors for every profile
– How neurotransmitter dominance affects the choice of loading parameters
– How and when to unload the individual
– To determine how often the program must be varied for each individual
– To get the best results whether your goal is relative strength, absolute strength, hypertrophy, or strength endurance
– The right nutrition to raise specific neurotransmitters
– The required supplementation for specific neurotransmitters
– How to address the neurotransmitter deficiencies that might holding you back on you goals.
This course has been ranked by many leaders in the strength & conditioning field as THE GAME CHANGER. Mediocrity is the highest form of selfishness. Learn neurotransmitter based strength training and take your practice to the highest level.
Recertification Available ($550) – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Full Price – $1145 Launch Price – $795 Early Bird Price – $895 Ends February 7th
Strength Community Member Early Bird Price – $845 – Contact email@example.com for this pricing
Program Design Package (Structural, Science, and Neuro)
Full Price – $3035 Launch Price – $2185 Early Bird Price – $2385 Ends February 7th
Strength Community Member Early Bird Price – $2185 – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this pricing
March 27-28, 2020
Performance Enhancement Professionals (PEP) 9495 E San Salvador Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85258