Crispy Kale Chips
Ever have a moment when you really need a snack? These crispy kale chips are a perfect keto friendly choice that require only 3 ingredients and 15 minutes preparation time.
- 1 bunch organic Kale
- 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (350 degrees F).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the kale leaves.
- Remove the woody stems and cut into bite size pieces.
- Dry the leaves using a paper towel or salad spinner.
- Drizzle kale with the olive oil, the leaves should be slightly covered in it.
- Season with salt.
- Spread kale leaves in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the edges are golden brown but not burnt.
- Serve immediately or save in an airtight container, just make sure that all the chips are dried and crispy.
Note: Small pieces are normally getting ready first, you can remove those and leave the rest to bake further.
Make sure to buy organic kale as kale takes the 3rd place in the Dirty Dozen list by EWG.
Have a healthy weekend!