French Chocolate Mousse
This creamy and fluffy dark chocolate desert requires only 4 ingredients and 10 minutes of preparation. It is based on a classic French chocolate mousse recipe, with some modifications to improve the taste and avoid refined sugars. You can also make a Keto version by simply using Stevia or Monk fruit as a sweetener.
Serving size: 2 portions
- 90g 90% Organic Chocolate
- 2 medium organic eggs (room temperature!!)
- 2 tsp of maple syrup (substitute with Stevia or Monk fruit for Ketogenic version)
- Half tsp of vanilla extract
- Optional: pinch of salt for taste
- Divide eggs into egg whites and yolks.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Mix together egg yolks with maple syrup, vanilla, and salt.
- Slowly add the egg yolk mixture to the melted chocolate, gently mixing it together.
- Combine the chocolate mixture into the bowl with the egg white mixture and gently mix together.
- Divide into 2 serving glasses and refrigerate before serving.