Maple Apple Crumble Muffins
Make sure you have a week of clean eating before you get into this recipe! Made with warm spices, that will fill up your kitchen with the smell of fall. They have a moist texture and lightly crunchy crumple top. These muffins are gluten-free, lactose-free, and irresistible! You will not stop after having just one!
Ingredients to prepare 6 muffins:
- 110 grams almond milk
- 70 grams of rice flour
- 30 grams of gluten free oats or oat flour
- 20 grams of maple sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar (divided in half)
- 30 grams maple syrup
- 25 grams avocado oil
- 1 organic free-range egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 90 grams peeled and finely chopped organic apples
Ingredients for Crumble Topping:
- 7 grams of avocado oil (1/2 tablespoon)
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of maple sugar
- 1 tablespoon of pecans roughly chopped
- ½ tablespoon of gluten free oats
- ½ tablespoon of rice flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (360 degrees F).
- Mix the almond milk and the vinegar in a bowl and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the rice flour, oat flour, maple sugar, cinnamon, ginger powder, baking soda, ½ teaspoon white vinegar, nutmeg, and salt.
- Add maple syrup, avocado oil, egg, and vanilla to the almond milk mixture and whisk until evenly combined.
- Fold the liquid mixture from the other bowl into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add chopped apples into the mixture and stir well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 muffin cups.
- To make the crumble topping, mix all ingredients in a bowl and top each muffin with it.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Share with your loved ones and friends!