Mountain of Meat Breakfast!
Bison in combination with freshly made guacamole. Easy, quick, and very delicious! When Charles tried this dish for the first time, he called it “Mountain of Meat” and we decided to keep this titled the way he named it. If you have followed this page for a while, you probably know that red meat is a great way to start the day. It will provide you with tyrosine and phenylalanine, precursors of Dopamine, which will give you drive and motivation for the whole day!
This will make 1 serving.
- 200 grams of organic minced bison (can replace with organic minced beef)
- 1 teaspoon of organic extra virgin olive or organic coconut oil
- 1 medium size ripe avocado
- ½ organic plum tomato, diced
- ½ tablespoon of organic fresh chopped cilantro (coriander)
- juice of ½ lime
- Himalayan salt
- Optional: 1/4 onion, chopped
- To prepare guacamole, mash avocados in a medium bowl until you reach desired consistency.
- Add lime juice and mix well.
- Fold in tomatoes, cilantro, onion (optional), and salt; mix again and set aside.
- Put minced bison in a bowl and season with salt, pepper, and herbs of your choice.
- Mix well and form 3 burger patties (they should all be the same size).
- Preheat a pan over medium heat.
- Add olive or coconut oil.
- Cook patties for 3-5 minutes on one side.
- Increase the heat to high and flip the burgers.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes (depending on how cooked you preferer the meat to be).
- On the serving plate put 1 tablespoon of guacamole, one burger patty on top of that, add another layer of guacamole, top with another burger patty, add a third layer of guacamole, and put the third patty on top.
- Serve with fresh herbs, poached egg, and diced tomato.
Start your day in a powerful way!