Sauces and Dressings!
Success of your clients is your success!
Quite often a low carb diet is seen as very boring, tasteless and limited. Here is one simple trick that can change the game for you and your clients, help them stick to the plan and succeed with their goals.
Adding different dressings to a low carb meal enhances the flavor of the foods, adds variety to a new diet, and makes it delicious and satiating!
Try these 3 simple to make dressings and feel free to share them with your clients.
Best with eggs, asparagus, fish, and crab meat.
- 2 organic, free-range egg yolks
- 110 grams organic butter (can replace with organic goat butter)
- 1 tablespoon of lime or lemon juice
- Himalayan sea salt
- Melt the butter in a pan over low heat and remove from the heat once it is melted.
- In a heatproof bowl whisk together egg yolks, lemon juice, and salt until the mixture is well combined.
- Set the bowl over (not in) a saucepan of simmering water over low heat (make sure the heat is low or the egg will scramble).
- Whisk the egg yolks mixture for about a minute and slowly start pouring in the melted butter, constantly whisking.
- You will need to keep whisking between 4-6 minutes to reach a smooth and creamy consistency.
Serve warm or store in an insulated bottle.
Best with poultry, red meat, white fish, and prawns.
- 40 grams organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small organic onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 organic carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 organic medium size zucchini, shredded
- 1 organic red bell pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 organic plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- Himalayan salt
- chicken broth
- Heat a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil, onion, carrot, zucchini, bell pepper, bay leaf, and a pinch of oregano.
- Cook with the cover on for 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked and soft.
- Add chopped tomatoes, 300 grams of chicken broth, salt, and pepper.
- Cook on low heat for another 20 minutes with the cover on.
- Remove bay leaf and let the vegetables slightly cool down.
- Blend the mixture with hand blender or in a high-speed food processor until well combined.
- Season with more salt and pepper if necessary.
Delicious topping for any type of protein.
- 40 grams organic basil
- 40 grams organic pine nuts
- 50 grams organic extra virgin olive oil
- Himalayan salt
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy and well combined.