Sweet Potato Fries
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Enjoy your weekend with these delicious homemade sweet potato fries!
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and sliced evenly
- organic extra virgin olive oil
- Himalayan salt
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potato slices with olive oil.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Arrange sweet potatoes on the tray in one layer.
- Bake slices in a lower rack for 20 minutes.
- Flip and bake for another 20 minutes until lightly brown.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dip!
Have a healthy weekend!